Study program offered by TU Bergakademie Freiberg
The creation of a global network among universities is of ever greater importance, which is why we so highly value the cooperative relationship that exists between our universities. To help strengthen our cooperation in research and teaching into the future, I would like to inform you about an exclusive study program now offered by TU Bergakademie Freiberg, which is strictly limited to 200 students. We hereby invite appropriate students from your university to participate in the course.
STARTING FROM WINTER SEMESTER 2016/17, WE WILL OFFER A VIRTUAL PREPARATION COURSE. IN THIS COURSE, STUDENTS WHO ARE INTERESTED IN AN EXCHANGE PROGRAM WITH TU BERGAKADEMIE FREIBERG WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY OF PREPARING FOR THEIR COURSE OF STUDY, AND FOR THEIR STAY IN GERMANY.
IN ADDITION TO INSTRUCTION IN ENGLISH AND GERMAN, WE WILL OFFER PREPARATORY COURSES IN FOUNDATIONAL MATHEMATICS AND NATURAL SCIENCES, AS WELL AS SPECIALISED COURSES WITH MORE IN-DEPTH CONTENT ALL FREE OF CHARGE. ALL MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLINE, AND WILL BE DISTRIBUTED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. THE STUDENTS WILL NOT REQUIRE A VISA FOR GERMANY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COURSES, AND WILL INCUR NO EXPENSES FOR TRAVEL, ACCOMMODATION OR ENROLMENT.
The Virtual Preparation Course will begin on November 1st, 2016. For this reason, I kindly ask that you make this offer known to your students through your faculties and international offices. Applications are possible up to October 25th, 2016 under the following link:
Due to our close and long-standing relationship, we have taken the measure of reserving places for students from your university. These reservations expire on October 20th, 2016 if no applicants enrol by that date. If you have any questions, please contact our international office under Ten adres pocztowy jest chroniony przed spamowaniem. Aby go zobaczyć, konieczne jest włączenie obsługi. , who will be most happy to help you.
I look forward to joining forces with you in advancing the efforts of our universities in internationalisation and cooperation.
- Advanced Mineral Resources Development  (Master)
- Applied Computer Science (Bachelor)
- Applied Computer Science (Master)
- Applied Mathematics (Diplom)
- Chemistry (Diplom)
- Chemistry (Master)
- Applied Natural Science (Bachelor)
- Applied Natural Science (Master)
- Geology/Mineralogy (Bachelor)
- Geosciences (Master)
- Geo-Engineering and Mining (Diplom)
- Mine Surveying and Applied Geodesy (Diplom)
- Mechanical Engineering (Diplom)
- Mechanical Engineering (Master)
- Process Engineering (Diplom)
- Process Engineering (Master)
- Ceramics, Glass- und Building Materials (Diplom)
- Materials Science and Materials Technology (Diplom)
- Foundry Engineering (Bachelor)
- Foundry Engineering (Master)
- Automotive Construction: Materials and Components (Diplom)
- Automotive Construction: Materials and Components (Master)
- Industrial Engineering and Management (Bachelor)
- Industrial Engineering and Management (Master)
- Sustainable Mining and Remediation Management (Master)
- Computational Materials Science (Master)